If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: The Cody Hate

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The Cody Hate

"if not, you did deserve to have your throat cut."

Wow, indeed. I mean, I get some rather nasty occassional hatemails (and posts on this site), but it's not every week that someone writes to tell me that I deserved to have my throat cut.

I'm not exactly a punch-puller, especially on this site, where there's no filter between what I type and what gets published (as opposed to my other outlets which are filtered by editors). And I do write some radical stuff, such as blasting both of the dominant political parties in this country.

So I know hatred comes with the territory. But it does strike me as strange that folks are choosing to send me hatemail and put up hate posts in regards to this particular subject.

Clearly, as others have noted in the comment sections of this site before -- these haters are the exception and not the rule. Regardless, as we say on the hoops court -- "You can't hang with me, haters."

P.S. I love the irony of an anonymous poster writing: "why did you delete your comments if you are so #*&%'d open-minded?

oh no - people dont think you have all the answers!!! hide!!!!"

Who's hiding, haters? My name's on everything I write.

P.P.S. Since I didn't delete that hate comment and that hater finishes it with: "ps (i bet you delete this one)" -- I'm just wondering what I win!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cody:

Side comment and wasn't quite sure where to put it. As an econ undergrad, would love to see a post about one of "a typical day in the life of Cody."

8/24/2005 11:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazy people, hating over craziness. forget them!!!

8/24/2005 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monday, August 22, 2005
My House Guest From France

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8/23/2005 5:01 AM

Comment Deleted
This post has been removed by the blog administrator.
8/23/2005 9:53 AM


If you are not completely full of shit why did you delete these 2 posts in the first place?

Also, I haven't posted but only one of these posts mentioned...

Obviously Cody isn't fooling "everybody".

8/24/2005 01:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wondered what soon-to-be serial killers and child molesters were like before they actually did their awful deed. After reading some of the anonymous nitwits on this site, I now know.

Anonymous (aka Gutless) Poster, hate on hater.

Cody, blog on blogger.

8/24/2005 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger BelowTheCrowd said...

When I set up my blog, I seriously debated whether to allow anonymous comments.

I now know that I made the right choice. Not worth listening to people who won't even include an email address.

8/24/2005 07:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Cody your buddy Cramer has truly hit an all time low today. Mr. Cramer who Cody works with at the street.com said and I quote "I am willing to give up liberties for safety." This quote was made tonight on his disgusting show Mad Money during an even more disgusting segment he labeled Big Brother. Well well well Cody we now know the truth about what truly pathetic un-American traitors you work with. I hope everyone that reads this cancels their subscriptions to realmoney.com ASAP. If you had any pride, or if you were truly this anti-establishment crusader you try to fool everyone here on your blog with you would quit your job writing for thestreet.com tomorrow. I am sure you will delete this post as soon as you see it, because you're nothing more then a coward fake bought and paid for scumbag.

8/25/2005 02:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that hate mail from Barry Ritholtz ? he has a crush on you

10/10/2006 09:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home