If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: The Rock and Roll Hedge Fund Manager and His Denim

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Rock and Roll Hedge Fund Manager and His Denim

I’d been asked by Handsblue for quite a while to road test a latest pair of 575s. As you'll read in the article, I've got a whole lotta' denim experience (dare I claim, even, expertise). So last week, I finally acquiesced and gave a pair a run through.

I get a bit of a kick out of how they say I'm a "self-proclaimed 'rock and roll artist'." After I gave them an initial bio, they told me to quit being so modest! LOL

Anyway, click on the link below and check it out. In the next couple days, I'm also going to be doing an update to my old "advertising revolution" columns on RealMoney.com and will talk some about how companies like Handsblue are disrupting the old models like "commercials".

Wall Street Blues: Hedge Fund Manager Tests Out 575s

PS. Tune into tomorrow -- I'll be posting another new real "Cody Jam" for downloading. Rock and roll artist indeed! Hoohah

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cody-

Help me impress my girlfriend with my sense of style!

Save this 27 y/o guy some time at the mall (virtual or brick and mortar) and tell me: Where do I find the best jeans?

On another note, from those of us scared more of not understanding the story than the share price, thanks for the story on GOOG on realmoney.

http://www.thestreet.com/p/rmoney/theteleconomistrm/10244888.html

Elliot
St. Louis

9/29/2005 10:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cody, this is cool stuff. does make me chuckle too.

9/29/2005 01:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You saw this? Barry's a nut. So is Codymeister.

http://bigpicture.typepad.com/writing/2005/09/wall_street_blu.html

9/29/2005 01:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Modeling? U r all ovor the place. maybe u really should slowdown i think like u said yesterday.

9/29/2005 05:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the hotness in the photo with Cody?

9/29/2005 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger Cody Willard said...

Elliot -- If you're willing to pay $200 for a pair of jeans, it's pretty hard to go wrong, IMHO. I'm not fahionista, but those 575s that I roadtested really are cool, IMHO.

9/29/2005 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger Cody Willard said...

Anons -- thanks. Was fun stuff.

Ed G -- a friend who was at the fashion party from the first night of the road test.

9/29/2005 10:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

c'mon, cody. finish where you left off in your story - returning to NM after 9/11. i am very curious how you arrived at your current position, especially since you are apparently good enough to able to run around in jeans and long hair while conducting business.

9/30/2005 11:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home