If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: The Cody News (March 24, 2005)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Cody News (March 24, 2005)

Bobby Fischer on new tack
I do get a kick outta the fact that he was "
cursing the leaders of the United States and Japan and bound for self-exile in Iceland."

Congeniality 2 is a drag!
Confessional: I saw the first one. I don't remember where or when. But I saw it. I pledge to you -- I will not see the second.

Sleep apnea linked to night deaths
Is it me -- or is that one of the worst written articles of all time? The lede kicks it off: "Many people long to die peacefully in their sleep, their heart stopping while they dream and snore." Ah, yes, I often actually "long" to die.

PM signs co-operation deal
Please, someone explain to me again, why we want to curb any trade ever. We know since the beginning of time that all societies in which trade reigned were the healthiest and wealthiest. How hard is it to apply? It is what it is.

Spitzer sees far-off planet light
Amazing how this guy has taken on the establishment from outer space.

Whitney Houston Returns To Rehab
Shocking, just shocking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol.
But on the Bobby Fischer thing. I think it woudl be a great move for Pres. Bush to give him a pardon.

3/24/2005 03:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home