If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: Escape from New York

Monday, March 28, 2005

Escape from New York

I remember watching Escape from New York with my brother on our VCR back 20 years ago or so. My brother sure did love that movie -- I don't think I cared much for it. Bet I'd hate it if I watched it again these days.

DC was beautiful -- and clean. Much cleaner and with much nicer roads and public facilities than NYC. NYC itself is world's cleaner and nicer than it was when I moved here 9 years ago, but this city has got to do something about the road systems. I don't know, maybe the first step would be to kill the cronyism and rampant mafia-dominated contractor system in New York. Maybe find some companies who actually build and maintain good road ways or something. Sigh.

The Cody News coming up next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home