If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: You Cody News (March 10, 2005)

Thursday, March 10, 2005

You Cody News (March 10, 2005)

Russia Lashes out at Poland Over Maskhadov Comments
Yeah, how dare someone speak their mind and question Russian authority?

LexisNexis personal data hacked
Hang 'em.

Next generation mobiles unveiled
I want my iPod phone from Apple....two years away, I'd guess

Death rate of middle-age black men double the rate for white men
Like I wrote the other day, it's a wondrous time to be alive, but we've got a lot of work still to do.

Sperm Protein Seals the Deal
I've tried that line too....

1 Comments:

Blogger Cody Willard said...

It's fine, but it's not exactly as great as an iPod.

3/14/2005 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home