If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: You Cody News (April 4, 2005)

Monday, April 04, 2005

You Cody News (April 4, 2005)

Web sites offer look at hospital quality
The Internet democratizes the media and the analyst world. Little brother is watching.

Create Your Own Podcasts
The iPod democratizes radio.

Ousted Kyrgyz President Akayev Resigns
I know I cite news like this all the time as underscoring the remakably successful system (that we need to do so much to to improve) here in the US, but it's an incredibly important theme -- and I'm not going to stop.

Karzai urges backers to speed up recovery
The point of no return was reached long ago -- he's right that aggressiveness from backers is key now.

Teens believe oral sex is safer, more acceptable to peers
I don't recall using that line back when I was a teen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home