If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: Virus Killer, Etymology and Conservation too

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Virus Killer, Etymology and Conservation too

No Cody News today, as I got yet a new virus issue on my PC via an IM link from a fellow RM contributor. Sigh.

I think viri should be the plural of virus. Cacti, cactus, you know? For that matter how about we make bi the plural of bus.

How about these celebs who are all over energy conservation and environmentalism so they drive their hybrid cars....and then go fly around in chartered and/or private jets?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...but that would make the plural of "us", "I"! Alas, the paradox. As an aside, I know you've been there but have you ever actually lived in LCNM? Thank God for Anthony, TX on an early Sunday afternoon...more Thunderbird for The Men!

5/04/2005 10:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home