If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: Dating Myself

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Dating Myself

Is it just me or is the single greatest part of owning a TiVo when you’re able to look at the year that each show was released. I frickin’ love knowing that I’m watching an episode of Seinfeld from 1993 instead of 1996. I frickin’ love knowing that the original "Bad News Bears", with my costar from “Casey’s Shadow,” was made in 1976, two years before I starred with Walter in my movie premier.

P.S. Ever thought about the double entendre of "dating myself"?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALthough the movie "Casey's Shadow" may have been released in '78, it was filmed in '76...know that for a fact:) We just watched it last week with a houseguest wanting to see it...you were outstanding!!!

7/27/2005 02:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Previous anonymous was I:)

7/27/2005 02:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah man, it hits me on those "recent" sitcoms the same way.

Sucks. :)

7/27/2005 10:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI: Cody's father, brother, and mother (yours truly!) were "featured" in the flick as well (did he or I mention we were extras with total combined appearance time approximately 30 seconds!) Popcorn's on!!!

7/28/2005 12:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is Lance anyway? I haven't heard from him since singing "Paranoid" with his band at the 1985 RHS talent show...

Cody, glad to see you're doing so well.

Jason B

8/05/2005 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Cody Willard said...

Jason B?! Come on, man, I have a great memory and I do remember watching both the talent show and the video tape of that show -- but I can't remember your last name.

Help a brother (really, a "brother") out here -- send me an email at cody@clwillard.com.

8/05/2005 02:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home