If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: A Revolutionary Cody Jam

Friday, September 30, 2005

A Revolutionary Cody Jam

So, back by rather surprising popular demand, here's yet another "real" Cody Jam, from my "band". You can click on the title below to download the MP3.



You Are Your Own Revolution (The Cody Show)

Lyrics --
You cocoon inside yourself so comfortably,
We're all fighting desperation so desperately.
Now I fall forward so uncontrollably,
It can't possibly be done gracefully.

Revolution.
You are your own revolution.

Your skin sheds right off of me,
My soul is unchanged, faithfully.
And despite it all, I still can't see,
But they'll never take me -- to my knees!

Can you feel the pain? Do you feel the same?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. I was hoping you would put up another one today...helps make Friday afternoons go by a little quicker :-)

9/30/2005 05:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of music, did you see that the army national guard is giving out 3 free itunes to those who sign up to be contacted by them. i kid you not.

http://www.clk4.com/NGD_10359/index.cgi

10/01/2005 04:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home