If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: New Music Friday (October 28, 2005)

Friday, October 28, 2005

New Music Friday (October 28, 2005)

Today's featured band is Black Mountain. It's 1970s classic rock for the 21st century.

Best songs on the album are in the first half, including "Modern Music", the Deep Purple-esque "Druganaut", and my favorite "Don't Run Our Hearts Around". The last half sounds sorta' lazy, as if they neeeded to get the album filled up.

Regardless, you can hear the potential and soul in the band. Great jams.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Nice blog, I'm a first time viewer. If I like it A LOT I will put a link to here from my own blog, coffeeandstockblog.blogspot.com

11/01/2005 09:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home