If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: No Rest for the Wicked

Monday, November 21, 2005

No Rest for the Wicked

I'm tired. I'm sick of writing. I've been writing so much this year, and haven't taken a week off. Even last June when I took time off from writing stock and newsletter stuff, I still worked on another writing project -- and wrote on this blog.

I'm going to meet my parents and my lil' sis in KC at my aun't house. I'm excited to get out of the city and get some rest and see my family. My aunt and uncle are big tennis players and since I've become addicted to tennis since this summer that'll be fun too. I am a little sad that I'm not going to make it to Ruidoso. The 12 hour door-to-door trek is just too daunting.

Anyway, I'm going to try to get a little rest this week, so this might be the last blog post til next Monday.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home