If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: Open And Closed Case

Friday, November 18, 2005

Open And Closed Case

I strive to be completely open, right? -- that I have I have no secrets and no shame, and am just willing to put it out there as I see it and feel it. I pretend that it's a standard. I tell her, "I'll always answer be honest and straightforward with you." And I try. I really do. But then again, I always feel that if I let her onto all those doubts I harbor about us (or her?) that she'll not want to pursue any sort of trajectory any further. So what is this bullshit that I'm telling myself and them about me being honest and straightforward.

How's that for "flipping it" tonight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home