If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: The Eye of the Tiger, or, A "Real" Athlete to Look up To

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Eye of the Tiger, or, A "Real" Athlete to Look up To

Oh, man, I truly fell outta' my chair laughing on this one. Tell me you haven't thought about doing such things.

http://theteatime.free.fr/talc/rocky.html

It reminds me of when I played hoops for the UNM Lobos, and we'd go on national TV and my buddy, Casey Kearns, would always tell me, "Cody, this time, when the camera comes on you, jump up and down, rub your tummy and pat your head and yodel!".

I never did, but I still picture doing such silly things any time I go on live TV, and it helps me to chill out. Someday I'll tell you one of my favorite such fantasies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home