If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: From My Emotional Abyss

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

From My Emotional Abyss

A younger friend of mine ping'd me today saying he was an emotional wreck. I told him after the roller coaster year I've had, with relationships great and horrid, stock swings bull and bear, and not a day off in 3.21 years (I did the math), that an emotional wreck would be a step up.

From my emotional abyss.

Hmm, that also sounds like a 1990s, disillusioned, grunge update to the Rolling Stones' great song of a similar name, no?

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

No vacation?!?! Let's run off to Bora Bora for a month.

12/13/2005 07:12:00 PM  
Blogger Cody Willard said...

TRMH: Great band. I totally underated them back in the day. My bad.

Bora Bora? Wrote about surfing there on Wednesday, as a matter of fact. Realmoney.com though.

12/16/2005 02:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home