If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: A Reader's Bangin' Blog

Monday, December 12, 2005

A Reader's Bangin' Blog

Dunno if the rest of you's (hey, I lived in Brooklyn for a couple years, I'm allowed!) clicked through the comment section of the NMF post below, but as a fellow reader pointed out to me --- well, just check out Melissa's blog, "The Daily Minute".

It's, uh, hmmm, I'd describe it as "hot" among other adjectives.

Just sayin'.

And, no -- I don't know her or anything about her, except that she posted that comment on the NMF post below. Maybe I should try to get to know her though, eh?! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms Smack said...

I can personally vouch for Melissa. She's fucking amazing!

Make that effort. She's worth it.

x
Ms Smack

12/13/2005 07:26:00 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks for the link, Cody. It would appear that your friends in suits have run the numbers up on my site. I'll see if I can't work in a few lovely suited men on my next smut of the month. Thanks guys!

Ms. Smack! Hello, beautiful!

12/13/2005 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home