If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: 81: Love and Hate

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

81: Love and Hate

Long time readers know I'm not much of a sports "fan". I love to play, but I don't like to watch that much. And I couldn't care less about any particular team winning -- I'm passionate about a lot of stuff, some dudes all decked out in the same uniform scoring more points in some strange activity with subjective judges isn't one of them.

And Kobe Bryant? He's the anti-Mark Cuban. I want to hate Kobe for being such a punk all the time, but I can't. He's just too good.


Here's the kid scoring 81 in one game -- condensed down to three minutes. I had 43 in one game in high school and have hit the 70s in tournaments over the years...but 81? In any league, that's mind-blowing.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cody, it's your blog so do what you want but you are jumping around a lot. follow up with Sundance stories...the teasers worked!

1/31/2006 05:14:00 PM  
Blogger Rabmanducky said...

thats just mind blowing, Im just waiting for the day somebody breaks the 100 point barrier. Cody do you think it will ever happen in our lifetime?

2/01/2006 03:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 points has already been done...Wilt Chamberlain in 1962. Kobe's 81 are the most anyone has scored in one game since then.

2/01/2006 11:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will happen and Kobe will do it
Who whats to bet. Hi cody It has been a long time since i have visited your web site, I have alot to catch up on. Happy New Year
Cody, best to you
Claudia

2/03/2006 01:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home