If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: ATM -- Absolutely The Money (you requested)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

ATM -- Absolutely The Money (you requested)

Every time I've ever -- and I mean EVER in my life -- pulled money from an ATM, it's been perfectly accurate in delivering the right quantity per my request. How is that possible? I mean, cell phones suck. Even old world circuit telephones strive to "five nines" reliable, meaning 99.999%.

I've never researched it, but I'd bet that ATMs are even more accurate than that.

That said, I look at my checking account statement like once every six months. Maybe I'm getting screwed somewhere on that side of the transaction.

Anyway, just another incredible wonder of our time and place on this planet. Amazing.

Anybody ever have issues (good or bad) with ATMs?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cody Willard said...

That's funny, though I hope you gave the bank their money back. I never forget the time when I demanded to speak to a manager of MCDonald's cuz the employee didn't speak english well enough to understand that I was trying to give them a $10 back after they gave me too much change.

1/05/2006 05:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home