If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: NMF: Alexi Murdoch

Friday, January 13, 2006

NMF: Alexi Murdoch

I almost hate to feature this kid, Alexi Murdoch, this week, since he's been featured on The OC. The OC?! Pop culture puke if there ever was some. But I can't hold it against Alexi's music.

It's a nice, mellow, chill sound. He's only released a four song EP so far, accurately titled, "Four Songs - EP".

I'd like to hear him with a just a little more layers to his music, and I'll bet they hook him up with an amazing producer to help broaden his sound out.

In the meantime, I'm cool with his mellow sound.

And speaking of mellow, folks, I gots nuttin' left to give this world this week. Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I love his voice, thanks for the heads up.

1/14/2006 03:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home