If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: Sundance Teaser

Monday, January 30, 2006

Sundance Teaser

Okay, so here's a Sundance review teaser ---

  • wiping out on a double black diamond in the same pair of jeans I wore to a formal party a couple weeks ago, and having to dig myself out of what seemed like 8' of fresh powder.

  • movie here, movie there.

  • network enhancing party after party, talking content revolution, online rich media strategies, and so much more. I learned and thought through so much....

  • great concerts, crazy girls, insane crowd -- what the hell is wrong with people?!

  • award ceremonies and after-ceremony parties.

  • I kept thinking the weekend couldn't get better...but it kept gettting better. Hell, the flight home itself was the culmination, can you imagine?

Too much fun. Did I mention I'm running on about six hours sleep since last Thursday? Two more conference calls to go tonight and then I'm gonna hopefully crash for a good eight or nine hour sleep.

Whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home