If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: CW in FT: Let the Goolympics Begin

Thursday, February 16, 2006

CW in FT: Let the Goolympics Begin

Steve Schurr, ace from the Financial Times and friend of mine, and I are going to debate Google on FT.com next week. I'll let you guess whether I'm the bull or the bear ;).

Anyway, if you want us to tackle a question you have on Google, especially as it pertains to the stock and/or the company's long term strategies/positioning, you can email ask@ft.com.

You can email anytime from now til Tuesday at 9am (the site goes live at 8am though), at which point: Let the games begin!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo grizzly,

Why don't you just leave Cody alone. We know you don't agree with him so let's leave it at that. He's already stated the 'next' GOOG and AAPL ARE GOOG and AAPL. If you are just trying to protect us poor innocent blog readers from losing all of our money then I thank you...BUT I'll run with Cody. If he's proven wrong I'm sure he'll be the first to admit it too. In the mean time, go hibernate!

2/17/2006 08:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grizzle my schnizzle, did you really expect a reply this time? You've already been told to move on. Good luck, man.

2/20/2006 02:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home