If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: Electricity Makes the World Go Round

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Electricity Makes the World Go Round

As I've been traveling the country over and over again in the last few months, one reality keeps boomanging around in my mind:

Electricitiness is next to godliness.

I have the latest Dell Laptop, the latest Verizon Wireless Broadband anywhere, the latest Treo 700w, the latest Microsoft Email Exchange Server and the list can go on. But I seem to lose approximately one cord per week. Or forget one at whatever the last place I stayed at was.

And without the ability to tap the power grid to recharge my batteries -- I'm just living in the dark ages. Well, okay, it's not that bad, as I have so many redundancies in my ability to tap the Internet that I still always make do. But I sure am excited about this technology. I wonder if they can design it into my suitcase itself. I wonder if I just jinxed myself into forgetting my suitcase itself the next time I travel. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home