If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: K&C Surf's Up!

Friday, March 24, 2006

K&C Surf's Up!

What a blast hitting the waves on Larry Kudlow's show with John Rutledge, Barry Ritholtz, and Herb Greenberg. I have to say I had to pinch myself as the credentials of those guys dawned on me as the camera came on and I realized that I know them all outside of the show even. Pretty darn exciting, really.

Anyway, the surf is up, indeed, so get those VOD surfboards ready, and click here.


3 Comments:

Blogger BJ said...

Great stuff Cody and I get the revolution concept and agree. However, Windows Media SUCKS. I get no video - just changing stills, and it locks up my computer when starting or ending the program (I have a dual Xeon 3.2Ghz/2GB RAM, so its not the PC). Quicktime videos play great. Tell Larry to get with the Apple program!

3/24/2006 05:37:00 PM  
Blogger Bizonomics said...

Hey Cody - nice mention in the Heard on the Street column in today's WSJ.

3/24/2006 05:39:00 PM  
Blogger Trading Alamanac said...

Cody, that was indeed a stellar group to be a part of. I was watching and thought the same thing at the time. All of us in the office turned up the volume and watched what turned out to be a classic Kudlow episode. Congrats!

3/28/2006 12:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home