If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: The Work Always Beckons

Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Work Always Beckons

One thing about having created a blog and writing for all these places so frequently is that I put so much pressure on myself to make sure I keep the "momentum" going.

This week I've been traveling again, and I've had problems keeping my always-on broadband connectivity going (per my post below, for example), but I've had a lot of traffic flowing to the blog --- and I've just not been able to post! Aurgh, it just kills me.

I think it's partly this pressure to get new words up and to keep the traffic coming back and so on, that is partly to blame for my increasing impatience.

Anyway, I'm back in the saddle and will have lots more on here today and tomorrow, including Life Lesson Thursday and New Music Friday posts.

Oh, and man, what a blast being on Kudlow & Company was last night. I'll have the web clip posted on here when my associate gets back from vacation this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home