If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: K&C Tide Is In

Monday, April 03, 2006

K&C Tide Is In

Great fun appearing on Kudlow & Company again on Friday. We talked telecom consolidation, cell phones, and more. Click here to load up your VOD surfboard and check it out.


I was hoping that when I leaned forward showing my Treo showing the show that I'd create a two-way mirror phenomenon thing, but you can't really tell if it worked. Regardless, it's pretty trippy that my blog now shows me showing the show on the show itself, you know?

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Laurence said...

Okay, my head is spinning. We're lucky you didn't destroy the space-time continuum with that last sentence, Cody.

4/03/2006 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home