If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: Earnings Season Blood

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Earnings Season Blood

Sorry I've been missing lately, but between earnings season, researching, conference calling, and traveling, launching the new blog on RealMoney.com and doing the TV thing a little more frequently, not to mention getting out in a canoe practically cell-phone-less for that three day Good-Friday weekend (I'm gonna make a Revolution music video out of that footage someday),



being a little active on the Darfur front when possible, and even sneaking in an occasional hang out with Senor Altucher
or a personal life moment or two, I've been struggling to produce what I'd consider quality content up here. (Note to self, check that sentence when you're not running into the wall after a sickeningly long day and see if it actually does hold up in the court of Donna Willard.)


Bear with me, if you don't mind, earnings season is almost over and I'll have caught my breath in no time. I'll definitely have a post or two more this week. May the force be with you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please take off your shirt... yum!

5/04/2006 07:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James Altucher is the hot one. He's sexy, sexy, sexy with beautiful thick dark curly hair and, more importantly, is incredibly intelligent. I'm his biggest virtual fan.

5/05/2006 07:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed on Altucher. He is the man. Compared to him, Cody is a rank amateur. And James has better hair too...

5/09/2006 05:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mention your mother frequently and you are always deferential. I'd be curious to know why you feel the way you do. If that's too personal, I understand.

5/10/2006 11:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home