If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: CNBC's High Net Worth, Sunday at 8pm EST

Friday, June 30, 2006

CNBC's High Net Worth, Sunday at 8pm EST

Hey, I mentioned it Tuesday, but wanted to highlight again -- I went in and filmed a fun segment about American capitalism for CNBC's "High Net Worth with Tyler Mathesin" yesterday morning. Also on with me is Michael Santoli from Barron's. Pretty thrilling to sit down with those two men to discuss stocks, you know?

Anyway, hope you'll check it out (though I wish I'd made a joke about Warren Buffett's love of Coke and Burgers when we got to that topic...) this Sunday, July 2 at 8pm EST on CNBC. Shoot, tell a friend to watch even.

They also replay it at 11pm, btw.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right, Sunday night of July 4th weekend, and we'll be watching you....get a life Cody.

6/30/2006 03:45:00 PM  
Blogger Cody Willard said...

If I had to guess, I'd bet that YOU will be watching, given that you're choosing to spend your time writing this stuff to me on a beautiful Friday afternoon. Put another way -- seriously, thank you for caring, reading and watching!

6/30/2006 03:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home