If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: All Wet, But Having a Blast on CNBC Squawkbox

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

All Wet, But Having a Blast on CNBC Squawkbox

Last Thursday I had a 7am spot on the Squawk. I was up at 5:30ish and got cleaned up and ready to rock n roll. Armani leather jacket in hand, I stepped out into the misty rain and ran across my bricked street and hopped in the back seat of the Town Car waiting...the driver was surprised to see me and said I had the wrong car. Uh oh.

No other cars were waiting outside, and it's now 6:20 so there was no sense in wasting any time trying to track down the right car. Now being a cowboy from NM, I'm an utter umbrella incompetent. I lose them all the time (no shocker there, right?), and I don't currently have one that I know of. So I wrapped my jacket inside of my WSJ and after a few minutes found a cab on Houston. To the studio in a skyscraper in midtown then, and I find the doors locked. Sloshing through a giant mudpuddle and I get inside through a side door, rather soaking wet (as noted by a commentor here). No hairdryer (and no handdryer in the bathroom for me to pull a Desperately Seeking Susan)...what can you do? Was still a blast to get on there and talk Revolution.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff Cody. I'm glad to see you like the LGF. Hopefully that will work out better for me than PALM- the disaster.

9/20/2006 07:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't imagine anything more sexy than a tall, handsome, rain-drenched man in a leather Armani jacket on a mission.

9/21/2006 08:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw you....besides your hair looking all greasy, as usual, you added nothing!

9/25/2006 04:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home