If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: Confessional: Love for Judge Judy

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Confessional: Love for Judge Judy

It's true -- I watch Judge Judy when I catch it on TV. I love how cutthroat she is; you better know that there are only three answers to any of her questions: yes, no, or I don't know I'll find out. And there's nothing better than when she senses BS and then digs and prods until she gets the BS out in the open for everyone to see.


You wanna see a modern-day "Perry Mason" in action, it's not that contrived L&O spinoff with D'Onofrio -- It's Judge Judy.

I think I'd marry Judge Judy if she were younger...well, that or at least I'm gonna set my Time Warner DVR -- which completely blows compared to Tivo in overall functionality (more on that in an upcoming RealMoney column) -- to start recording that show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home