If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: You Know What They Say About Assess

Friday, September 08, 2006

You Know What They Say About Assess

I don't want to be too mean, so I won't name names on this one, but I thought I'd share this pretty funny email from a mid-cap tech company's PR firm that arrived in my inbox just now. When I first saw the subject I thought it'd just been a mistake as they typed that subject line in, and figured -- been there, done that, empathize. But it's in the "body" of the email too:

Subject: How Do Employers Asses Their Employees' Performance?

Body: How do employers asses their employees’ performance? Are they showing results? Is he/she a leader? Did they receive the proper training? Are the employees’ goals aligned with the company’s objective?

...


Anyway, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home