If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: The Rock n Roll Spirit of AC/DC Is Gone

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Rock n Roll Spirit of AC/DC Is Gone

You know, I complained awhile ago when AC/DC sold their classic jam, "Back in Black" out to the black Razr from Motorola. But now I notice all the places it's used including the Lewis Black segment on The Daily Show and it's ruined the song for me. And now....it's used for a Gap women's pants commercial featuring Audrey Hepburn? Oh, man, that's just brutal -- and don't get me wrong, I love that Audrey woman -- but she don't mix with AC/DC!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, your an old fart, and your not even out of diapers yet!

10/04/2006 08:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it's creepier than the Lay's potato chip ad with "Feed It" in the background. I mean who want to bite a chip with mass suicide playing in the background?

1/15/2007 04:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home