If your browser doesn't automatically take you to The Cody Blog within a few seconds, please click here.
The Cody Blog: Squawking Manana

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Squawking Manana

I'll be on CNBC's SquawkBox tomorrow morning at 7:40am EST. Now you might think I'd be going on there to talk stocks, tech strategies and network effects. But you'd be wro-ong.

I'm going on there to talk college hoops, baby! Bring it! Who wants a piece of me?

Here's hoping I get to talk about more than just trying to handicap this year's tourney.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rumplemintz,

I don't know that I am emotionally stable enough to watch a Dook/UNC game in the Final Four.

During the last one, my wife and I were cheering like 12 year old girls at a Britney concert.

3/18/2005 07:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home